Hi, I have a beautiful SMC-M 35mm f2 with some (not a lot) oil on the
blades, and the aperture seems slow, especially when it's mounted on a
camera and I try to see how fast it opens when I use the depth of field
preview. I would like to get it repaired, and have seen from browsing
through the archives that fixing this problem is possible. Does anyone
know how much might I expect to spend, and/or have any suggestions as to a
place I could contact and mail it to? I live in Minneapolis, but am not
aware of any places locally that work on older equipment. Thanks much.
Randy jackson