Rofini a écrit:
Welcome David,

I own a Pentax Auto 110.  Does the ASA adjust to 200 when
200 speed film is load or does it default to 100?

Is Kodak the only company that makes ASA 400 film  $$$$?
Who do you recommend for processing?

The Auto 110 sets exposure for ASA 80 when the film cartridge has an index
tab and for ASA 400 without the tab. Those are the only two exposure
settings.

Fuji 200 and Kodak 400 are the emulsions I see in the stores. Both of these
use the cartridge with an index tab, and will set the Auto 110 for ASA 80.
For Fuji 200 that works well, but for Kodak 400 I trim off the tab. It's on
the right side of the cartridge as you load the camera.

Stephen Gandy has a nice write up at:
http://cameraquest.com/pentx110.htm

Other nice link on Auto110: http://www.submin.com/110/collection/pentax110/index.htm And mine for French readers: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/Photo/auto110.htm

Michel