>Dan Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>>Tracking down my problem a *little*, I've found that if I select
>>>"View/Preview/Uncompensated RGB" I get proper display, but I
>>>didn't have to go through this annoyance before (and there
>>>doesn't seem to be any way to make this the default view...)
>>
>>Try adjusting your monitor. Since you had it adjusted to look 'correct'
>>with your old card, and now that you have a new card, you need to readjust?
>
>But that would affect the color in *all* applications, not just
>Photoshop, wouldn't it? My desktop background photo, for
>example, looks fine. The color imbalance is also *way* beyond
>what could be corrected with a monitor adjustment.
>-

Mark,

Sounds like the kind of problem I have when I accidentally have more than
one app trying to control color management/space, whatever it's technically
called. Go into your Adobe preferences and copy down, and then deselect any
color management settings you may have (if any), and see if that helps.
Failing that, put your old card back in and, after restoring any settings
back to what they were, see if everything is once again working the way it
should. If it is, it's probably time to contact the maker of your new card
and ask, "Whasup?".

Good luck,
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]