> Even though it is a chunk of glass, the SMC-K 50mm f/1.2 balances really
> well on the LX.  I have never been disappointed with this lens; even when
> shooting close to wide open.  I also really like the great color rendition
> and excellent bokeh.  Not to mention how bright it is with a SC-69 Screen.

Thanks guys, I was asking because I love fast glass, and 50mm lenses in
particular (that's why I bought a Revuenon 55/1.2 and really like it, though
i don't use it regularly). I never considered Pentax f/1.2 because I read
somewhere that they're no good (and I know what a "good" 50mm means -
currently I'm using a K 50/1.4 and a FA 50/1.4 :-)

Regards,
Lukasz

            www.fotopolis.pl
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]