<< While there, anybody knows if the N*k*n blimp case would fit an LX
 (or an MX with motor)? >>

Andre. Since CS15 was designed for F3 + MD4, yes it would accept either. The
MX might be a little lost in there. The only problem I can think of is that
there is a little flap on the back which lifts up to access the finder.
Presumably the distance relationship between this flap and the hole for the lens is a
little different with Pentax. Probably less error with the LX?

Would you like me to try to find a #33919 LX blimp case when I in Japan?
Yikes! The old retail of these was over $200!

Kind regards

Peter