>Anyone that has seen some statistics on the viewing media for images
>taken with digital cameras ? I mean, what would be the percents of
>images viewed:

>a) on computer monitors
>b) as home made inkjet prints
>c) as lab prints

>cheers,
>caveman

No idea. I'll ask my friends who use digital (not a DSLR in the bunch,
though) if they just view them on the computer (and put them on web pages), or if
they get prints made too. And, of course, anyone making Inkjet prints at home
would have viewed them on the computer first.

But it seems silly to me not to have "hard copies" of the good ones. I
suspect at this point in time, more people get lab prints made than print at home.

Marnie aka Doe