>While I hope that a few people have decided to become MX/SMC
>user/collectors, it's more likely that someone thinks they can sell it all
>for more money than they paid, probably on eBay...

>- THaller

I think that could be, and I also think it's quite possible as more and more
people get into photography because of digital, that more and more are getting
interested in older manual stuff too. Or just more people are learning
photography, period.

So people are grabbing them up while they are still there to be grabbed. With
the advent of digital, it may eventually get harder and harder to find them.

Marnie aka Doe :-)