Nice shot, Jostein!

Personally, I think that there is too much emphasis put on longer lenses, autofocus, etc. The technological solution is only part of the equation - you'll get better shots by getting close simply because you are not shooting through so much air, with the attendant effects of haze, thermal distortion, etc.

- MCC