i do have one of those lenses and i can't say enought good things about
it . it is very well built ,all  metal with hld glass .  about $200.00
is a good price for it .

Hi all,

Well, I'm getting another body through auction. (Woo hoo!!)
It'll be my first AF body, and come with F35-80/4-5.6.

However, I prefer a constant open F value, and came across
with the above lens.  So, I'd like your frank opinions on
this.

If anyone has/had this zoom, how does it feel, and how well
(or poorly) does it perform?  And what is the appropriate
price?

I've searched KEH for its modest price, but they don't seem
to have one in stock.

Your opinions/comments will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,