I've only had one lense since I bought my SF-10 in 2000: an F 35-70/3.5-4.5.  I
ordered an M 75-150/4 from Adorama and it showed up last week.  I was getting rather
frustrated with the new lense because I could only focus it by turning what I thought
was the zoom ring, and I couldn't find the narrow focusing ring that I was used to.  I
just realized this morning that the wide (***wide***) ring is the focusing ring, and
you don't twist anything to zoom in/out; you just slide the focusing ring in/out.  :-)

Seeing as this is the first lense I've bought independent of a body, I don't have much
frame of reference to evaluate this new purchase, but I had no problems with Adorama,
and the only fault I can find with the lense is a small scratch in the black lacquer
on the lense hood.

   -Rich
    Worcester, MA, USA