PDML

Ok, I've got a top-secret sheet of specs dated as recently as June 30th 2003 for the *ist D, this may be old news, I don't know, don't follow the group.

------

First, for Canadians, it sells for about $6000+ with a lens. [Ouch]

6.1MP [Normal]

Sensitivity is ISO 200 to 3200 [where is the 50 and 100?]

Interface is USB 1.1 [Why don't they use USB 2.0?]

Power Zoom not supported

All others supported but some with function limited.

2.7 Continuous/Burst Frame Advance [Not so fast buster!]

NO EXTERNAL BATTERY PACKS [Buy bulk AA batteries!!!!!]

------

Those are just highlights, I can forward the complete list if someone wants it (hopefully to keep it out of some of the jerks hands for a bit) so email me. A brand new flash is also coming out soon for the *ist. I gave the reps a hard time on the name, they said they were used to it and didn't like it either. I spent a few intimate hours with the 35mm *ist and it's ho-hum and ugly.

A hello to all the nice people on the list, you know who you are!

Brad

(BTW, I'm only subscribing to send this email, so I won't see any responses addressed to the list)