Paul,

The comfortable collectors are getting your lens finds anyway.
Have you noticed what is being paid on ebay for the truely rare stuff?
They are buying them out and people are searching high and low for bargains.

I'd like to have a K85/1.8 or an A or M28/2.0, but I'd want to use it.
Nothing is so valuable as to stay 'in the house' instead of get used.

Furthermore, none of my expensive lenses routinely carry filters.
I bought Pentax to shoot their lenses, not the filter maker's glass!

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< But it pains me to think that some struggling Joe or Ivan has been
 desperately seeking one of these lenses at an affordable price, and that if
 I post the URL now, the lenses will get snapped up by some comfortable
 collector who happened to beat him to the URL. >>