Dr E D F Williams wrote:

> I knew exactly what I was doing when I put posted that message.

You mean you deliberately _planned_ to just let that quote go unattributed?

> If you worked out where it came from why imply
> that others on this list would not be able to do
> the same?

I implied nothing. I had personally written the seller, and he sent me
back the same exact message, but when he did, it was person to person,
not a general list message like you posted.
I "worked out" what you posted because he sent the very same message to
me. Rather easy mental segue, even for me....
There are, at any given time, some 5 to 8 different subjects being
actively discussed on this list.
I prefer to cut down the ambiguity in correspondence, by making my
messages as clear as I can.
I suggest to others that they might be better correspondents by doing
the same. What's wrong with that?

You just don't like for any criticism of you, however small or
insignificant, to be addressed in public. I'll do it privately from now
on. I hereby apologize publically, for addressing you publically.

> Don't start!

Got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, Don?

> Don
>
> PS: Don't start!

Now you're repeating yourself! Don't be a twit...

keith