--- Dr E D F Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In fact we do it all the time. There is a
> considerable lag between the
> registering of information on the retina and the
> final production of
> information in the brain. What we see (always) has
> already happened and is
> in the past - there is no present.

True, but the time it takes from the instant I decide
I wish to capture an image to the instant the 2nd
shutter closes insures that the image on the film is
the future state of the scene I originally saw and
decided to photograph.  And mares eat oats and does
eat oats and little lambs eat ivy!  ;-)

Michael