I'm not in Vancouver, but I will be vacationing there just before you arrive. I think I board the train to Banff early on the 10th.

Dan Matyola

James Moniz wrote:

Hi!
I will be visiting Vancouver BC on the weekend of Aug 9-10.  It will be my first visit
to Canada north of the Peace Arch.  (I've lived in the Seattle area for over a decade,
so I have no excuse...)  If there's anyone living in the area who'd like to meet up
with me for coffee and a discussion of f-stops, please let me know, and I'll try to
get together with you while I'm up there.

Jim Moniz
Actor, Photographer, and All Around Nice Guy... www.jimmoniz.com