Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:33:34 -0400
From: "T Rittenhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PDMLers to RV in Scotland

GFM is "Grandfather Mountain", see http://www.grandfather.com/ . There are
two Photography events there each year, "Nature Photo Weekend" which is a
nature photo workshop, and "Camera Clinic" a photojournalism seminar. Both
events are attended by several list members on a regular basis. You are
almost guaranteed to meet the list guy, Doug Brewer, and Bill Owen (and his
lovely wife Phyllis) who sometimes seems to live there in his camper. As a
bonus, the Event Director for these programs is also the South East US
Pentax Rep, so neat things show up for list members to fondle. There will
probably will be at least one *istD, maybe several at the Camera Clinic next
month.

RV? There is someone in the world who does not know what RV means? I'm
amazed. RV is short for "Recreational Vehicle", anything from Bill's tent
trailer to a multi-million dollar converted over the road bus. That includes
what Europeans' call caravans (we call them travel trailers), and the
ubiquitous VW Camper Bus.

Ciao,
Graywolf
http://pages.prodigy.net/graywolfphoto