(Cedric Milan) wrote:

> Other than bad eyesight or stupidity, what are some reasons that the
> meter would give erroneous readings in regards to exposure?  (I have
> read that stray light can enter from the eyepiece, however I've tried
> to emulate this and it does not effect the reading).  Might I have a
> physical camera issue? The meter reacts consistently no matter what
> the lens.

Try taking readings at 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400 ASA and see if it seems to
be bad at 100. If so, you might have a bad spot on the variable resistor
under the shutter/ASA knob.

One other thing to check: you don't have the stop-down switch pushed up,
do you? It latches up, and stays there until you take it off again.

---
John Dallman                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]