In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Scott
Nelson) wrote:

> What's a fair price for one of these anyway?

I got mine about six weeks ago on eBay for US$540, plus shipping and
paying the vendor's PayPal surcharge. That auction actually got
somewhat tense, but there seemed to be only two of us who wanted it
seriously. It's not mint and it didn't have caps or a box, but it's in
pretty good shape and caps are easily replaced.

Someone else can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

---
John Dallman                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]