Thanks for all your proposals. I think this MEsuper has a plastic screen. I
got the camera yesterday from ebay and examined and cleaned it in the
evening. Todays morning I have compared the brightness of the viewfinder
against that of my ME, and it is noticeable brighter, so it must be another
type. And I have tried already to remove the residue with a mix of pure
alcool with water (hat no vodka) - but it seems to be no residue because the
damage looks like afore.
I downloaded the service manuals from Mark Roberts site.  Looks quite
complicated to remove the screen. And I wouldn't have a new one to install.
So a repair and CLA seems to be the only thing to be done   :-(

Have a good sunday (it's getting hot here again)
Bernd