Bruce Dayton wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I was under the impression that unlike a digicam, a DSLR is going to
> make some sound due to the mirror being raised and the shutter
> opening/closing and then the mirror being lowered.  It is going to
> sound like an SLR - minus the film wind.

Well, that would be perfect, then! I'll let him/someone record my Zeiss
Ikon Contaflex mirror & shutter slamming all about... And, it has NO
film wind noise, so that ought to be almost perfect.
Besides, you can hear it go off under an elevated train trestle, so
that's kinda neat, don't you think?  <g>

Keith