Jose et al
I DID get through to Pentax US yesterday after
all.....................presumably the employee event that stopped them
answering the phones in the AM was *st D related!
Well the person that answered the phone in parts was absolutely delighted
to tell me that they wouldn't ship overeseas, they didn't have the part
anyway, they weren't getting the part anyway and they didn't know where I
would find one anywayay and would I just go away and buy a Canon anyway so
I wouldn't bother them [I think I imagined the last part but it was clear
in the attitude!]
So back to square1
Anyone know if Pentax Canada stock the part,or............... Pentax
Australia , or gosh Pentax Japan..........................
Failing that anyone got one lying around or a non-fuctional winder I can
have the tray out of?
While we at it, anyone know of a good place to rebuild LX motor drive NiCad
packs [I have one on my MX motor].
Help!
Clive
Antibes