I find it simply amazing what I can learn here on this list!
Thanks, knowledgeable people!

And having buttered you up thusly, a few more questions. Okay?
(I'm starting to feel like a pest...)

1]  A Tamron Adaptall mount is required to mount certain Tamron lenses (like
the 24mm f2.5 MF) to a Pentax k-mount.
Okay.
But then, what's a ka-mount?
And which do I need for a Tamron Adaptall to a Pentax ZX series camera?

2]  Also, what brands of lenses are the following mounts used for:
T-mount to Pentax K?
C-mount to Pentax K?

(I think I know what the Universal mount to Pentax K is. A mount for the
older Pentax screw mounted lenses to go onto a k-mount, right?)

Thanks again for your assistance,
Skip