"Alexandru-Cristian Sarbu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

What's also interesting is that they're willing to move the lens
*closer* to the film plane. This surely wasn't done deliberately as a
jab at those who claim digital sensors won't work properly if the light
rays strike them at shallow angles, but I'll bet Canon's engineers are
having a chuckle at Kodak/Olympus' expense anyway.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing