I too am getting burps on this thing.  I got a ton of messages from a few
weeks ago.  Its really strange.

Thank you all for the kind comments about my picture.
    Chris,  I have a small problem with the lens I took that picture with,
it is not centered.  It has never taken a picture and centered it like it
should.  I have now figured out how to make it crop like i want it to so i
have better luck with it now.  I wish I still had the original for that
picture, somehow it got lost, when I moved into my apartment.  When it pops
back up, I will make a higher resolution scan of it and see if it looks
better.
    Collin, if i remember correctly, the glare is from the print.   The
glare is one of my favorite parts of the picture also.

Now, for the good news.  The camera that I took into the shop for repairs
came back almost a 2 weeks ago, (i have just been sidetracked so i haven't
told you),  When i got it back the guys at the camera shop laughed and said,
"the only thing they didn't change in this camera is the body."   So I have
a completely new camera in an old body.  And now that my tonsils are better
and I can get out I am going tomorrow to take pictures of my miniature iris'
and see if it works.  I am very excited about it.

I believe that is all I wanted to blab about for awhile so I will talk at
you later.
jeepgirl