Hey, Anthony,

Hmmmm....  Knowing Aaron a bit, as I do, I doubt that he's 35 yet - could be,
but I think he's younger.

But, I realized that it wasn't him when I read about this fellow running two
blocks.  That's not the Aaron we all know!  <vbg>

Besides, Brother Aaron wouldn't have even tried to run, he'd have beat them off
with his 6x7!

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert