             FS: Pentak K1000 and Lens & more.
        Date:
             Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:44:01 -0600 (CST)
       From:
             [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ANDREW)
 Newsgroups:
             rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

For Sale:
Pentak K 1000 camera and SMC Pentax-A 1:2 50mm Lens.
Camera is in great shape. There is a little nick on the battery door.
The lens is in great shape. There are some scracthes on the outside part
were the filters screw in. I also have.
2 Camera bags. One is a (New) Kalimar Pro-Tech bag. It's gray and
measures 11in. x 8in. x 6.5in. The other is a Coast S-1 bag. It is tan
and measures about the same. It may be a hair bigger. Also 2 camera
straps. One is a Kalimar Ultrawide strap. I don't know what the other
one is. The Kalimer is new in the pack. Also I have a Kalimar PS-3 Light
Weight Tripod. Also Kalimar Close up filters. Size 52mm (+1 +2 +4)

Asking $225.00 OBO For all of it. Includes S/H in the USA.