I *might* be able to replace my whole kit for under $1K.

CW
----- Original Message -----
From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: More serious competition for *ist-D - Kiss Digital/300D

> i spent over $1K for only one camera, my Nikon Coolpix 5000. it was one of
the first digital P&S available with 5 megapixels. i have used it a lot and
made quite a few images i have sold with it. in the last couple of months i
have shot more film than digital because of the limited lens FOV choices i
have with the digital camera. when i get the *istD, i expect to change to
about 70% digital using it, a small percentage staying with the Coolpix
5000, and probably around 25% still with film.

> Herb....

---