Hi Boris -

I don't have an Mz-5n or Mz-3, but I do have the magnifier FB. I put it on my Mz-S. To be honest, I don' tthink it would be a workable solution for general shooting. You see only a small portion of the rame. Also, the magnifier itself has a focusing mechanism. Once set for your eye, it doesnot seem like it needs adjustment, but it is one more thing to pay attention to.

The magnifier is good for well lit studio or still macro work - but I don't think it would work well for general shooting.

- MCC