That's my dream bike trip, along the Blue Ridge Parkway.  It's supposed
to be amazing for cycling.

This time last year, before my income took a nosedive, and I actually
had money in the bank, I was planning on doing the Parkway this summer.

And, I hope to next summer, on my way to GFM.  Now, all I need is a job
that pays lots, and a proper touring bike, with panniers and all that
stuff, to pack my camping gear.

BTW, Collin, have fun!  <g>

cheers,
frank