At 11:30 AM 8/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I am by no means an expert on this yet,but i have used Tmax 1:4 using the
old times and i think my negs come out fine.I have not printed any since
class ended in May,but those looked nice.
The ones done in Ilfotec DDX looked more like you describe Mark.A little
under developed.

I may try T-Max developer after my D-76 runs out. I was avoiding it because it comes as a liquid concentrate and I was concerned about shelf life - but looking at the spec sheet it looks like the concentrate will last up to 2 years (I assume even in a half full bottle) so that should not be a problem.

- MCC
-----
Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI