Hi Alan,

I have two old (around 1993) issues of a magazine, Fotografia
Reflex, in which they compared the B&W fils with the most used
developers (100 asa films in an issue and 400 asa films in
another). There where pictures of all the combinations and the
articles are quite an interesting reading (in Italian,
though...). I can scan them and send the files to you, if you
want to (and translate them, if you need), hoping that the scans
can keep the differences visible.
Films and developers should be the same of today (except for the
X-Tol, not yet released).

Ciao,

Gianfranco

=====