If you're in row 12 on the straightaway you should be able to get some
nice pans. Bring some 100 asa color neg film and shoot some pans at
1/125 and 1/60. Be smooth and follow the car you're shooting all the way
down the straightaway. Pre focus on a spot on the track right in front
of you and pull the trigger when the car crosses that mark. You should
be able to get a good shot on one out of four or thereabouts.