Off the top of my head, favorites:

Peter Davies - Faces
My fav fav shot this month. While it might have a little less shallow DOF, I
really, really like this. Nice alignment, nice curve of overlapping faces.
They look too awe struck to just be watching cartoons -- their expressions really
make it.

Harald Rust - Receding Tide
Well, no surprise, I always seem to like Harald's. Nice solitary *ist, *istD,
er, star fish in front, which of course ties together the composition. This
is exactly the sort of thing I like in long distance wide angle shots (with
something in the foreground).

Facit - Rhythm
Yes, the last sheep makes it. Nice juxtaposition of animals and nature, good
lines and composition. Pleasing to look at.

Albano Garcia - Manuel
Moody. Powerful. Vaguely disturbing. I don't have any desire to get to know
Manuel. In fact, in real life I'd probably go out of my way to avoid him.

Steven Desjardins - Balloon Ride
A riot of color that resolves into an interesting image of a balloon ride.
Lots of eye candy (in case I am using the term wrong, lots to engage the eye)
here.

Bill Owens - Sleepyhead
I like animals, and owls. He does look sleepy and I am blown away with the
quality of the Optio-S shot. Lots of fine detail in feathers, etc. Impressive.

Karoly Kovacs - The flowers of evil #1
Hate the title, but like the shot. I like close ups of things I am not sure
what they are. Nice color combination, green/red, and curves -- interesting
abstract.

Many more that I enjoyed. Maybe I'll post some more short comments later.

Marnie aka Doe :-) If I spelled anyone's name wrong, sorry in advance.