Hi
Zeiss Jena Lenses a generally very good. I use the MF lenses for my Pentacon
Six.
The 35mm lenses will not function like K-mounts on Pentax cameras (the ones
made for Praktica). You must use them with manual aperture (just like the
SMC 3.5/28mm shift lens) - no automatic stopping down when fired. Since
there is no aperture-simulator-pin, the Pentax camera will only measure
correctly, when stopped down to working aperture.
I've tried the Flektogon 2.8/20mm. It's excellent!
In my experience you could consider buying them, if you get a good bargain
(maybe half of a used Pentax K-mount lens) and if you plan to use them for
planned shooting - no repertage, when fast focusing is needed. (Since the
DOF is very large for wideangles, focusing is not all that critical for the
20mm). At ebay the 20mm often gets too expensive and reaches the same prices
as a Pentax (350-500$ - in mint condition they are collectibels). Optically
I think the 20mm Zeiss lens is similar to Pentax - some say it's better,
some say the f4.0 version is even sharper. I would have bought a Zeiss Jena
20mm, had I not found a "bargain" Pentax A for 295$ (I just love it, I
regret not getting one 15 years ago!). An EX A2.8/20mm costs 504$ at KEH
right now. I believe a new one is 749$.

Best Regards
Jens
www.jensbladt.freeservers.com