Well, I just broke the tiny window of glass of the front of the attached
finder for my Asahiflex.  :(  This is the part that's on the upper right
of the camera when viewed from the front.  It's in three pieces, which I
have.  Is there a glue around which will cement these pieces with minimal
fogging of the glass?  I don't care if it fogs it a bit, as long as it can
hold these small pieces of glass relatively firmly.

Or does anyone have this piece lying around as a spare?  I know this is a
long shot, but if anyone has this piece or knows of a repair shop that
does, please let me know.  In a worst-case scenario I can probably tape it
in with scotch tape, but I'd rather not.  Thanks!

chris