Hi all.
I was at the lab near work(Accent Photo)last night,picking up several enlargements
that i
will be
entering in the local fair at the months end.Some were 35mm negs and some were 35mm
internegs but
several were from the 6x7 and the Y-M.The one that really stood out,to me anyway,was a
flower shot
from the 6x7.It was hand held at about 1/125 and somewere around f 4.I was not able to
use
my
standard holding position,but sort of let it free float. It was only done as an 8x10
but,the clarity etc was
fantastic.Even the SO who knows nothing about DOF,mirror blur etc,commented on how nice
the
picture looked.
I,m sold.As far as i'm concerned,hand held at 1/125 or better should not be a
problem.(using 90mm LS)
I just wonder what it would look like at 11x14 or larger.:-)

Dave(just stating an observation)Brooks