Hi
Just posted that I am looking for a Domke F803 bag................which
made me think.........................
I am also trying to buy an XL size Domke PHOTOGS jacket [It's like a vest
with zipout sleeves] B&H list them for USD 105, however they will only ship
via UPS which is not only expensive but ALWAYS goes through French customs
[Adding a further 30% plus to the total of cost +shipping!]
Is there anyonein the US  that can buy this stuff and just ship it to me
vai good od USPS?[Rarely gets hit by customs at all, especially if
delaration is underUSD 500.................] or knows of astore that stocks
and will ship it sensibly?
Best
Clive
Antibes
France

Ps have the same trouble with KEH, which is why I won't buy from