The guy in Japan who bought my K1000SE used BidPay. In just a
few days I received a Western Union money order in the mail (in
US dollars, of course). It was quick and painless.
Actually, I has my auction listed as being for U.S. bidders
only, but after what this guy bid for my camera I wasn't about
to quibble! BidPay worked great.

Mark