Hi Boz,

I confirmed it with Pentax Lenses catalogue as of June 2000.
It says "Two aspherical lenses, glass mold and hybrid, are
adopted. Various technologies such as floating zoom and
GHOSTLESS COATING enable this lens to perform very well at
all focal length and perspective."

Sincerely,

Take Ueda, Osaka, Japan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]