Hi!

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:24:21 -0400
 "T Rittenhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What they don't say is that in every case individual examples of each model
lens can very +-10 points or so. In other words, just like all such tests
the only value to the test is they help sell magazines. The final and
absolute test of any lens is do YOU like the photos YOU get with it.

--graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

This is one of the outcomes of my modest experience. That's why I generally do not shoot brick walls with my lenses. OTOH I like my M 35/2.8 and Takumar Bayonet 135/2.5 that I have which seems to be out of agreement with general opinion <grin>.

Cheers!

Boris