G'day All.
The missus is mad keen on decorating the house with bloody christmas
lights again this year.
Seeing as how I am the poor mug that has to get on the roof and do all
the fitting of the things,
I was thinking of getting some photos of the lights at just on dark.
Can anyone suggest what settings I should use to capture the lights?
I will be using the MZ60 with sigma 28-70.

I figured that if I left the MZ60 on smiley green and mounted on a
tripod,
The pentax would work out it's own settings.
Is this correct?
Thanks one & all.
Hooroo.
Regards, Trevor
OZ
G17, G22

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - Henry Louis Mencken