At short notice the Nutty Norwegian is on a business trip to London and
so we dragged him over here to Oxford for the evening. Just finished a
humungous meal of chicken tikka masala, alu ghobi and pilau rice, washed
down with Cobra beers :-) Parp.

Jostein has been pawing over Frankencam and nodding profusely - always a
good sign. He even suggested a startling combination: if I succeed in
making a K mount to EOS mount adapter, thence adding a K mount to 645
mount adapter and using 645 lenses on the D60!

The mind boggles. Well, mine does anyway :-)

Raising a glass to the PDML tonight *hic*

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk