Hi Frank,
No, not really. I was just exercising my right to change the subject :-).
However, my last cat did die a couple of years ago. He was a stray we lured into the house back when we lived in New Jersey. He must have been at least twenty when he departed. I could tell he was going to die. He was completely dehydrated and couldn't move. I sat with him and talked to him well into the night. Then he stiffened and quit breathing, so I closed his eyes. It was the middle of winter, so i couldn't bury him. So I put him in a plastic bat, then I put the plastic bag in a box and taped it up. Then i put the bos in the deep freeze. Having a morbid sense of humor I took to occasionally asking the kids to go down the basement and see if there's anything to eat in the deep freeze. Seven months later I buried him. I will soon take a picture of his headstone with my Pentax. Just to keep this changed subject thread on track:-)
Paul