Well I shot a picture with a film grained Fuji slide film with my Pentax
camera, tripod, and FA* glass, and got a nice Ilfochrome made from it, then
I a picture with my Barbiecam from a moving car and printed it out on my
dot matrix printer.  The film picture is way better so obviously everything
digital is crap!  :)

Todd