Srgb I think.

Some of the bigger ones over 1Mb are straight from the camera (2, 44, 47
and 49 at least - because the filenames are still in caps).  I don't
know how to view the exif data, so I can't check at the moment.  Most of
the smaller filesizes are where I rotated the image and resaved - Paint
Shop Pro obviously compressed them a bit more.  Unfortunately all the
1600 and 3200 shots were TIFFs originally I think, and these were too
big for my webspace.  There may be one or two at 1600 which are original
jpgs, but as I say I cant tell as I havent worked out how to read the
exif stuff yet.

That's one of my next jobs!

Any idvice?  Is the Pentax software that came with the camera the best
way?  Should I be able to do it in PSP?