Yeah, those were sharp shots, eh Dave?  I think the ones of the fishing fleet at
night were some of the sharpest I've ever taken.  Handheld @ 1/15th.  That, of
course, is another advantage of rangefinders, you can handhold them one or two
shutter speeds slower without shake, as there's no mirror flapping around to vibrate
the camera.

I was quite amazed that I can handhold that much slower, but it's true.

Your post made me look for those prints last night, so I could scan them and post
them, but really, with my crappy scanner, you wouldn't get a true idea of just how
sharp that lens is.  Oh well.

Now, where the hell did those prints go to?

cheers,
frank

--
"Hell is others"