Well the *ist D is now in Australia.  I got a phone call from Camera
house today saying that they have a "Display Model" and that stock
would be arriving next week.  I am of course welcome to come in and
have a play with it, but they can't sell it.

I rang the shop where I have ordered mine and they said that mine is
due to arrive on the 25th - in 6 days time.  this fits in with what CR
Kennedy (the importer said about shipments arriving about 6 days apart
for the next month and longer.

So I should be 6 days away from my *ist D.  And in the mean time I can
go and play with one in a shop (except for the fact I have no time to
go there for the next week).

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon