What are you paying for that information, Frank?

Free sample: Silvery Moon.

The Allegany Mountains are the westernmost range of the Appalachians. The Blue Ridge Mountains are the Easternmost. Now for a quiz. Who can name all the ranges in the Appalachian Mountains. Not individual mountains just the ranges.

:)

frank theriault wrote:
Here's a photo essay for Amita:

Moons from songs.

Harvest Moon, Allegheny Moon, Blue Moon.  My mind's blank now, but there must be
more.

I've camped in the Alleghenies many times (Allegheny State Park in New York, and
Allegheny National Forest in Pennsylvania).  Amazing country!

Anyone think of any other Moon Songs that could be photographed?

cheers,
frank

Jim Apilado wrote:

Good shot.  Why not try a few shots of the Harvest Moon at moonrise.  Wish I
knew when a Harvest Moon is.

--
"Hell is others"
-Jean Paul Sartre