From: Paul Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 8:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Neutral Density Filter

Hi,

I am wondering what a neutral density filter is for? I have a couple that
just look like there the equivelant of sunglasses for the lense.

I was also curious about the neutral density gtaduated filters, do these
just fade from a heavier tint to a lighter tint?

Any comments on these filters or where you find them would be helpful.

Cya