> If anyone knows of more 85 and 77 photographs online I would like
> to see them.

I have some at http://www.cetussoft.com/pentax/85compar/ .  These
are of 85mm lenses only.  (I don't own the FA 77/1.8 Ltd, and don't
plan on trying one any time soon, since 85mm is about as short a
focal length as I tend to use for portraits.)

I still have the A* 85/1.4 (my overall favorite 85) and the FA*
85/1.4 (which is really my wife's lens).  I do miss the K 85/1.8 a
lot (a sweet lens, too) and the little M 85/2 (it's a better lens
than some are willing to give it credit for, and I admit to being
one of the original nay-sayers).  I also do get a kick out of using
the Kenko 85/2.5 Soft, too (but no web images - hmmm...).

Fred